□ Application Form (download from DISK website)
◊ Health Record Form (to be completed by a licensed physician)
□ Two (2) pcs. Passport-sized photos taken within the last 6 months
□ Student’s Valid Foreign Passport
- Bring the original
- Passports Verification Certificate
□ ARC whenever it is available
□ Photocopy of Student’s Valid Taiwanese Passport
□ Photocopy of Parent(s) / Guardian(s)’ Valid Passport
□ Official School Transcripts / Records in English Version
□ Baptismal Certificate (if Roman Catholic)
Read and fill out the application form carefully. (Requirements are listed on the form.)
- For students who are in Grades 5 and higher, please allow students write about themselves in the section provided on the application form. It is imperative that the students complete this section without any help. Therefore, enabling the school to gauge the students’ respective abilities.
- Complete all the requirements and forward the documents to: Dominican International
School Kaohsiung. Please address it to: The Registrar, 107 Chung Hua 1st Road, Gushan District, Kaohsiung City Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Schedule a Test and Preliminary Interview date and pay the Testing & Interview fee of
NT$ 3,000 to the Registrar.
- Visit the school for the Entrance Test and Preliminary Interview. Bring any requirements that still need to be submitted. (The applicant should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to
the Entrance Test to allow the Registrar ample time to check all the documents.)
- Wait for notification of examination results via phone or email within 7 business days.
Submit any outstanding documents to the Registrar. Receive Acceptance Letter and School General Information Packet from the Registrar. Students will be enrolled if the requirements are met.
- Parents and legal guardians will be interviewed where expectations and policies will be discussed.
- School Nurse will review student Health Record with parents and legal guardians.
- A placement and registration fee slip with student ID Number will be issued for each student after the interview.
- Make payments.
- Submit each official receipts in person to the Registrar for validation of official enrollment.
- Registrar will issue final Tuition and Fees Slip and Enrollment Slip. Registrar will also provide additional information on school uniform and supplies.
Important: School fees payments are to be made to the MEGA Bank (ICBC), Sanmin Branch account, as indicated on the Tuition and Fees Slip.
Students may only attend classes after school fees have been paid.