DISK Library Policies
The LIBRARY is a place for reading, studying, exploration and discovery.
- leave your shoes in the shoe rack
- say good morning or good afternoon to the library staff and teachers
- treat one another nicely
- handle the books/materials with care and keep them where they belong
Keep Calm and Observe Silence
- Use your indoor voice
- No yelling
- Have fun but do not distract others
If you are reading as a group be sure to follow your teacher instruction.
- Hands and feet to yourself
- Do not run
- Do not climb on the shelves
Toys, cellphones and other electronic devices are not allowed.
(If you bring your own books ask permission from the librarian)